Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fly Like An OT (The OT Rap)

### Schools That Offer Physical Therapy - Fly Like An OT (The OT Rap).### Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Fly Like An OT (The OT Rap).

Do you know about - Fly Like An OT (The OT Rap)

Schools That Offer Physical Therapy ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Schools That Offer Physical Therapy . You look at this article for info on an individual wish to know is Schools That Offer Physical Therapy .

How is Fly Like An OT (The OT Rap)

Fly Like An OT (The OT Rap) Tube. Duration : 3.23 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Schools That Offer Physical Therapy . this is a video I made for a friend of mine that is in grad school studying to be an Occupational Therapist (an OT). what the what, 500 views?!!!?!? i also made the song! I'M SO PROUD OF ME! the back beat is the beat for G6. lyrics: yo, OU HSC OT, 2013 - HOLLAAA give me 3 intentional breaths ::CHORUS:: Got ice around my neck, like a blizzard fix your pain and ADLs like a wizard i got Kendall by my side, do some MMT now i'm feelin so fly, like an OT like an OT, like an OT (that's lovely!) pimp your quality of life like an OT MOHO! (MO HO!) doff your shirt you go to OTs when you're hurt yes we got the mojo our FOR is MOHO are you down with OPP? yes, i'm an OT. this is not a trendelenburg limp i'm just an OT pimp ::CHORUS:: MOHO! (MO HO!!) doin more transfers than an online banker help you shoot hoops like an LA Laker don your gait belt and doff your snuggie then make you ambulate and teach you how to Dougie (teach me how to dougie, teach me, teach me how to dougie, teach me how to dougie, teach me, teach me how to dougie) ::CHORUS:: one day i'll be rockin an AOTA gotta pass the boards, 2.75 GPA got my toga drape on got diamonds in my splint PTs don't hate, i'm just an OT pimp STOP! and know you've stopped.
I hope you will get new knowledge about Schools That Offer Physical Therapy . Where you possibly can put to utilization in your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is Schools That Offer Physical Therapy . View Related articles associated with Schools That Offer Physical Therapy . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Fly Like An OT (The OT Rap).


No comments:

Post a Comment